AADs are required for ALL jumpers!
We welcome everyone to Skydive San Diego, the city’s destination drop zone, and hope you enjoy your stay with us. We do require the following if you are skydiving with us.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a current member of the USPA and/or your countries equivalent, holding an ‘A’ license or higher.
- You must have a current logbook.
- You must have a reserve packing data card for each rig you wish to jump in-date per FAA 180-Day requirements.
- AADs are required for everyone. M2, Cypres, Argus, or Vigil only, please.
- Foreign jumpers with TSOed equipment must adhere to the FARs and USPA regulations.
Block Jump Pricing
- 50+ Jump Tickets – $1350 ($27 ea)
- 100+ Jump Tickets – $2500 ($25 ea)
- 200+ Jump Tickets – $4000 ($20 ea)
All packages must be paid in cash and in full at time of purchase. Jump tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to other jumpers.